Baccpo is a weird game which tries to mix Blackjack and Baccarat together. All the players will play against the dealer just like in blackjack. The main caveat is that the cards take their values from Baccarat and the hands are also scored similarly.
- The cards have the same scoring as in Baccarat. Aces are valued at 1 point, 2 to 9 have their pip values and 10's and face cards are worth 0.
- All of the players will be facing off against the dealer like in Blackjack.
- Now players get the choice to stand or take one extra card.
- When all the players have finished their turn the dealer will turn his face down card over. Then he will get a third card if he has five or less points, or two threes.
- In order to score your point total you will use the same system as in Baccarat. Your total score is determined by the last digit of the total number of points that you have.
- If there is a tie, a hand which has three cards will outrank one with only two cards. If this is not valid, two hands with the same number of points will tie.
- The hand with the highest rank is a 3-card 9 which is made up of three 3's.
- If a player has that ideal 3-3-3 hand he will automatically win and get a 3 to 1 payout.
- A winning player with a 7-point hand will get a 2 to 1 payout.
- Any other win that a player makes will get a 1 to 1 payout.
- A 9-point tie which has the same number of cards in both of those hands will always go to the player. Any other tie will push to the next round.
- When the dealer ends up having the higher hand, the player will lose.
- There are also side bets available on a tie and a Bonus bet which I will explain below.
In order to hit the Tie Bet at least you will have to stand if you have more than 6 points and hit when your hand total is under 6. This way you will avoid losses which come from betting at the wrong moment.
This bonus bet will pay you extra for having certain types of hands. For example getting three 3's of spades will pay out 10,000 to 1. Three 3's which are suited will pay 1000 to 1 and three unsuited 3's will pay 200 to 1.